Friday 31 July 2015

"GDT-WOC" Diploma Tilda - 4 th-Graduate Collection 2015


Hi there!
Today I am back again as a guest DT at WOC.
And I'm so happy to be the GDT in this amazing DT team.
Today I show a card that I made early this summer for a friend.
Wishes was that the card would be in Pink tones.

I chose to use the "Diploma Tilda from the 4th-Graduate Collection 2015"
I've painted her with Distress Ink.
Hope you like the card Johanna.
I used Bazzill cardstock "Kraft",
and the sweet pattern paper from Maja Design.
The Die comes from Go Kreate.
I have color "Diploma Tilda  from 4th-Graduate collection 2015"
with Distress ink.
The color i have used are:
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose,  Antique Linnen, Black Soot, 
Aged Mahogany.
" For Johanna" I have used a die from Tim Holtz
Some flowers in different pieces and colors make me so happy.
Love the beautiful Roses from WOC.
Some of my own stuff, and decorations that i have used on this card is:
halfpearls, cheesecloth, lace, cake paper and lace flowers.
The Film strip comes from Tim Holtz.
 I usually paint on my flowers with white color.
I think it is so beautiful.
Flowers from WOC.
I have painted with little white decoration color,
  and decorated with stickies "stardust".
Under my flowers, I usually add a little Sissel.
Beautiful flowers in different pieces and colors make me happy.
This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
The beautiful lyrics come from Stempelglede.
I hope you love my card.
"with love from me"
Camilla.


You can also see my card on my main blog Here:
and Here
* * *
Materials which I have used are:
Open Roses 15mm Pale Pink (MKX-005
Open Roses 20mm Pale Pink (MKX-005)
Open Roses 20 mm Cream
Rosesbuds 4 mm 2 Tones light burgundy.
40 mixed pink hip rosebuds (GST-014)
Metal Silver Corners (MKX-206)
Chrysanthemums White.

1 comment: