Sunday 5 October 2014

Chalkboards for Christmas

A kinda different card from me today, using some Wild Orchid Crafts Christmas goodies to embellish.  See, even though (for me) this is a trendy card I still managed to frou-frou it up HA! 
bev-rochester-whimsy-chalkboards-christmas
I separated the poinsettia and misted with pearl spray, allowed to dry and then reassembled and finished it off with one of these delish flatback pearls in a diamond circle.  I love that the charcoal grey pops off the white flower and also ties in with the chalkboard sentiment.  I heat embossed a wooden reindeer, added a couple of bells and a small metal corner and job done.  I think this set will be getting heaps of use this year.
bev-rochester-whimsy-chalkboards-christmas2
A closer look at that gorgeous flatback embellie.  Love it!
bev-rochester-whimsy-chalkboards-christmas1
bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAUW gorgeous card here from Bev, just beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous this design is so beautiful love the chalkboards Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, this is gorgeous! I love the chalkboard sentiment with the stitching.. definitely something I've not seen before! The pearlescent (and sparkly!) poinsettia is beautiful and I love the jingly bells! Wonderfully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete