Saturday 31 May 2014

Through the Looking Glass

P1070303

Hello there crafty friends!!
It's Sheri and I'm here today to share a new card with you. 
For my card,…I broke out another super cute Lili of the Valley stamp to play with. I know, shocking, right? ;)
This sweetheart is Looking Glass and she looks royal to me, so I embellished with a glittery crown.
P1070304
P1070305
P1070306
Stenciled embossing paste,  glitter & Gesso  added to the corners.
P1070309

P1070310
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please be sure to come back tomorrow to see what my talented design team sister has to share with you! :)
Supplies used:
Flowers -  Wild Orchid Crafts
Stamp – Lili of the Valley – Looking Glass


1 comment:

  1. So pretty what a stunning card love the flower colours and great stamp love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete