Friday 20 December 2013

Wee Berry

Hi there, it’s my turn to post on the WOC DT blog today – my last one for this year.  So before I go any further I would like to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and I hope 2014 is a good one for us all.

This is the last DT post until after Christmas when the web store reopens and we will be giving away some yummy candy right here, so keep ya eyes peeled!

I have used lots of roses on today’s card – 40mm, 15mm and 10mm along with carnations, aster daisies and berries.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-berry-grey

 

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. An absolut stunning card here. Your coloring is sooo gorgeous and that little banner on here looks amazing and everything fit sooo perfectly well together. I just love this card here Bev, you did a wonderful job on it.
    Have a wonderful Christmas ahead now and a fantastic New Year too.

    ReplyDelete