Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sweet Apples :0)


Good morning today I am sharing with you my most favourtie stamp on the whole world, she always will be she is Sweet Apples...




I have coloured her with Copics, the papers are scraps of all different one and have been distressed with tea dye, I have added some scrap lace and some scrap ribbon...




I have added some liquid pearls and stardust to and around the image, I have added some Glossy accents to the apples and picked out the red for someFlat Pearls what were white and I coloured with a marker, I have added a sentiment using Notables die and Elegant Notables die and of course a MFTButterfly...




I have used flowers from the new Pink Pack and just added some Aster Daises , 10mm Open Roses and Hip Rosebuds, and as always the inside is decorated to compliment the front....




Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as ever Pops, lovely image and colouring. the flowers and pearls are beautifully matched to your colours, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you show the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning pops what a beautiful card i love the image and the colours that you have used. Its so pretty xx

    Debs

    ReplyDelete