Saturday 2 June 2012

You're Marvelous

Happy Saturday!
Hope you had a great week, so far :)

Today I'm gonna show you a card I've made, using a (for me ) unusual (?) colorcombo; teal & peach!!
Not colours I've used together before (I think), but I loved the result :)
The beautiful image "Fairy Child - Forget Me Not" from Scrapbook Stamp Society/Addicted To Stamps, is coloured with Promarkers and Prismacolors.
I've used georgeous papers from BildmÃ¥larna and Pion design, and of course lots of delightful embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!




4 comments:

  1. WAUW this is soooooooooo beautiful. I absolutely love this and the colors are just some of my biggest favourites too. It´s all just so amazingly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beleive my eyes, your card is just so stunning and all those gorgeous roses. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love it hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think these colors suit you just fine! Beautiful card!
    ♥Bev

    ReplyDelete