Sunday 2 October 2011

Wee Snippet

Good morning today I am sharing one of Crissy's stamps for Whimsy called Wee Snippet, as you know I have a thing for wings and she is just gorgeous and dreamy....


I have stamped her on to Neenah Card and coloured her with Copic Markers, I have used a white pen for highlights, the papers are scraps of Sweet Owl, Lost and Found, and Vanity Fair I have added a Whimsy Sentiment these are my favorite at the minute as you can tell, I have added some gorgeous flowers, they are Trellis Roses, Pink Poppies and 15mm Open Roses, I have cut some Leaves in dark card and added some Heart Pins to the top flowers, I have added a Butterfly and some Pink Gems and a tiny touch of Stardust for a tiny touch of sparkles....


Thank you so very much for looking today and any comments that you may leave, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love this Pink design...those flowers are perfect with this little fairy.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card with that fantastic image.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete