Thursday 24 March 2011

A splash of RED!!!!!

Hopefully you are all having a delightful week...and gosh it's almost weekend again!!! I wanted to share with you a little card that I think is just so happy and cheerful!! AND I used some magnificent flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which I had not used before but they certainly make a statement on this card methinks!!



The floral treatment, resting on MS punched branches, is all Wild Orchid Crafts: Calla Lily Stem Flowers, 25mm Open Roses, and 15mm Open Roses. I just love those Calla Lilies and they went so well with the two-tone roses. I am always amazed that WOC flowers are so easy to mix and match!!!

Have a wonderful day and remember to scatter flowers wherever you go!!! That's my phiolosophy!!! Hugs from Jacque!!

2 comments:

  1. This is Stunning..Wow! what fab colours and as you say the flowers are just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete