Wednesday 8 September 2010

Poinsettia Fun!

Hi Friends~ Hope your week is going wonderfully! 

Today I'd like to share my first Christmas card of the year with you!  I thought I should kick it in gear and start making my Christmas cards, seeing how last year I ran out of time! lol!  This image is from Whiff of Joy and paper are from the Memory Box Mistletoe Collection.  Edges of the layers have been distressed with my Distress-It-All and then blinged up with diamond stickles. Image was colored with Copics and accented with my TonerTex Pen and Glitter. 
The Poinsettia Flowers are from the wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts!  Oh my goodness are these perfect for Christmas cards.  They come with a yellow stamen center, however I took my flowers apart and used my Twinklets to bling them up.  Then put them back together and used my Pearl Stamens in the center instead.
Here are the smaller two Poinsettias that been given the same treatment as the large one above!  These seriously are PERFECT for your holiday cards!  You better go and get them now while they are still in stock! :)
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

1 comment: