Sunday 12 September 2010

Fall Flowers in Non Traditional Colors

Good Morning~
Normally when I think of fall....I immediately think of red, orange and yellow.....well today I have a fun card to share with you using some non-traditional fall colors....Blue and Brown!!!!
Image is from Inky Impressions and has been colored with my Copics.  Papers are from Inque Boutique Memoirs collection.  The large dark blue scalloped circle is made with my Marianne design die that I got at CHA.  Image has been cut with SB Labels 14 and popped up on a SB beaded oval nestie.  The dark blue pearls in the corners of the card are a combination of 3mm and 5mm self adhesive pearls (I've used the Green/Blue color collection from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The small pearls on the beaded oval die are also 3mm pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts, they are from the white/ivory/tan collection.
Flowers of course are from the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts and consist of 25mm Roses, Cherry Blossoms, 15mm roses, and then are accented with 3mm pearls.

The second flower collection consists of 15mm roses.  All of the flowers have been sparkalized with Illuminate Smooch.

I can't wait to see what non-traditional colors you use on your fall cards now! :)

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and beautiful colours!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is beautiful. I love the shades of the leaves! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete